Friday, November 4, 2011

Jumping on the Bandwagon

When the Warmachine bandwagon began rolling around Sydney, I decided I'd just grab a battle box, so that I could participate in the local clubs upcoming Warmachine beginners day.
That idea was fairly short-lived when I realised that Defiant Gaming's halloween sale was too good to pass up... I mean, the more I spend, the more I save - right?


Anyways, my second order of Cryx has arrived, and here is a list of all the models I've got. On top of the battle box, I decided on the units that would bring my Cryx list to 35 points based on models I thought looked cool - but also dug around online for opinions on 'must-have' Cryx units:
  • pDeneghra
  • Deathrippers (2 models)
  • Defiler
  • Slayer
  • Bane Thralls (10 models)
  • Bane Thralls Command Group (2 models)
  • Bane Lord Tartarus
  • Skarlock
  • Warwitch Siren
So plenty more Cryx action to come - I'm still trying to come up with an original colour scheme, but at the same time don't want to deviate too far from the awesome look and feel Cryx have.

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment