Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Black March - Psylarr the Wicked


I wanted a suitably villanous and powerful looking HQ for my Chaos Space Marines, and the Chaos Terminator Lord boxset provided great options for creating one.
I went for the Sorcerer cause I thought it fit in a little more thematically with the army I wanted, and using his little Familiar figure was something I couldn't pass up.

He just needed the sand applied to his basing (I'd already done the rocks), then it was sealed and painted. I touched up some metals here and there, but again nothing fancy.



That's my Black March Chaos Space Marines done! I'm still waiting on the delivery of my next 40K army, should only be a couple of days to go now - until then I'll be working on getting my Abyssal Dwarf army for Kings of War finished off!

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment