Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Games Empire

I got word of a LGS operating in my parts, Games Empire - and with LGS's being too far and too few in Sydney, I had to go check it out.
After about 20-30 minutes drive I was there, and happy with the friendly service and excellent prices - they offer webstore prices with a good retail shopfront experience.

The very positive experience compelled me to show some support and buy a few things I'd been meaning to pick up (all prices in AUD):
  • Gale Force 9 - Scorched Grass $5
  • Games Workshop - Detail Brush $6
  • Warmachine - Cryx Token Set $12
  • Army Painter - Pin Vise Set $12



For the full product list, check out there website at: http://www.gamesempire.com.au/
If you're in the area, they're at 26/9 Hoyle Avenue Castle Hill NSW 2154 and their store front hours are:
  • Tuesdays 11am - 7pm
  • Thursdays 11am - 9am
  • Saturdays 10am - 4pm


Support your local gaming stores!
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment