Thursday, July 12, 2012

In the Company of Daemons

As much as I love my Chaos Space Marine Sorcerer, I've got a new shiny to play with - a Chaos Daemon Prince that I can use to lead my Chaos Space Marines.


After acquiring this new addition to my Army List, I began doing some list building research and found that the combination of Daemon Prince and Plague Marines to be popular, so I came up with following first drafts (which I will no doubt tweak and modify while I build the army) 500 / 750 / 1000 lists to build up to:

500 Points
Daemon Prince (Wings, Mark of Slaanesh)
Plague Marines x7 (Meltagun, Meltagun)
Plague Marines x7 (Meltagun, Meltagun)

750 Points
Daemon Prince (Wings, Mark of Nurgle, Warptime)
Plague Marines x7 (Aspiring Champion, Power Weapon, Meltagun, Meltagun)
Plague Marines x7 (Aspiring Champion, Power Weapon, Meltagun, Meltagun)
Obliterator Cult x1
Obliterator Cult x1

1000 Points
Daemon Prince (Wings, Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of Submission)
Plague Marines x7 (Aspiring Champion, Power Weapon, Meltagun, Meltagun)
Plague Marines x7 (Aspiring Champion, Power Weapon, Meltagun, Meltagun)
Plague Marines x7 (Aspiring Champion, Meltagun, Meltagun)
Obliterator Cult x1
Obliterator Cult x1
Obliterator Cult x1

With a new codex and starter set contents on the horizon I don't want to buy any more models, so these lists will involve a lot of proxying, which the guys at the local club are cool with :) I guess these lists and the army I build for them will be holding me over until the new Chaos Space Marine codex becomes available.

Fun times ahead!
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment