Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chaos Dreadnought

The local club is holding another painting competition, and the category is Modern/Sci-Fi Vehicle/Warmachine.


I had initially entered the painting competition with my Forge Father Jotunn Hailstorm Cannon, but now that I'm painting through my Chaos Space Marines, I thought it would be better for me to enter something I plan on using on the table.
I've had this second-hand Chaos Dreadnought sitting around, waiting for some attention - so I'll be entering this model for the competition.


Here's my registration photo. The completed entry isn't due until August 23rd, which is still a while off. I plan on painting through the units for my planned army lists first, so that I have nice models to wage table-top warfare with - but then it'll be onto this bad boy.

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment