Friday, November 11, 2011

An Unexpected Addition...

The boss was out of the office today, and being Friday I thought I would be able to get away with an extended lunch break. So my buddy and I went off to check out Good Games Sydney, as we'd been meaning to check it out for while.
It's a cool store - half of the floorspace is dedicated to gaming tables, which were occupied by gamers enjoying their trading card games. 2/3 of the stock was trading card games, but the rest were miniatures from a good mix of companies - GW, PP, Mantic, Wyrd and a few others too.


I gravitated towards the Warmachine stuff, the Cryx in particular, and starting browsing through the warjacks, and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a Nightmare Warjack with the price marked at $35.99! The friendly staff admitted their error, and happily sold me the Nightmare at the marked price.
So, that's how I came to be in possession of the Cryx Nightmare - it's an awesome model, which I'm really looking forward to painting up. I haven't decided if I'm going to try and work it into my list for the Journeyman League coming up, but will post any updates!

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment