Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kings of War Dwarf Army List - 1500 points

I've got my Kings of War Abyssal Dwarf Army - The Crypt Kings, still sitting on my shelf collecting dust and with no other Kings of War players in my area, it looks like they will never see the table-top.
No matter, I do enjoy the painting/modelling side of the hobby as well, so this project will primarily be a modelling project.
That being said, I don't like the idea of having a weak army sitting on my shelves (even if they don't ever see the table-top) so with a lot of help from the guys on the Mantic Forums (a special shout-out to Darklord and Jonathan Faulkes) I've come up with a base 1500 point Dwarf Army list, which I plan to expand to a tournament sized 1800 points when some dwarven cavalry units are available.


Sync's 1500 point Kings of War Dwarf Army

Solid Units
Bulwarkers Regiment
Bulwarkers Regiment
Ironwatch Regiment (Rifles)
Ironwatch Regiment (Rifles)
Units
Berserkers Half-Regiment
Berserkers Half-Regiment
Berserkers Half-Regiment
War Machines
Ironbelcher
Ironbelcher
Ironbelcher
Ironbelcher
Heroes
Standard Bearer
Standard Bearer
Warsmith
Berserker Lord

This list actually only comes to 1470 points,  and I plan on filling the last 30 points with undecided unit upgrades and magic items.

Alright, now that the units and models are decided, it's time to get building! I've already ordered some of the box sets and kits that I'll be using for my army, but I'll keep those a surprise until they actually arrive!
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment