Sunday, June 10, 2012

Silver Eagle Tactical Squad Complete

Silver Eagle Tactical Squad: click to enlarge
Well, what a fantastic little side-project! I think they turned out great, and I'm even considering painting up more Space Marines to make a small Silver Eagle army. That's probably just another hobbying pipe-dream that I'll never get around too, but at least I've got a tactical squad to build up from.
Oh, I touched up the white shoulders on my Sergeant (after some helpful forum feedback), and my buddy gave me a nice photo background that I've started using.
Still waiting on those bases, so I guess when they come around I'll finish these guys off and take another happy snap.

Anyways, now that this is done, I'm free to start on the contents of Project Pandora! Stay tuned!
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment