Friday, June 8, 2012

Awesome. So Awesome.

 

I arrived home yesterday to find my copy of Project Pandora: Grim Cargo! In my haste to tear open it's contents and finally grasp the awesomeness within, I didn't really snap any unboxing shots, but here are some links to some great unboxing reviews that I watched in anticipation of my delivery:
I'm going to finish off my Silver Eagles - I've got the last five of them base coated and washed (made an efficient production line of the process as well!), so just the last coat and final highlight to do. I'm still undecided on what colour scheme I want for the Corporation and Veer-myn, but finishing off the Silver Eagles will give me some time to think on it.
I'll also be reading through the rulebook during my commutes to and from work, and probably sneaking a few reading sessions during the day too.

I'll post a short unboxing review soon - once I've spent a bit more time checking out the contents in more detail!
Sync out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding the War & Peace link but it has changed recently:

    wpgamesclub.blogspot.co.uk is the new address.

    Great looking blog here, Sync.Consider it followed and bookmarked.

    Cheers
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JP! I've updated that link - your blog is an inspiration!

    All the best with your new gaming club, I think it is FANTASTIC what you are doing for the wargaming community. If I'm ever in England I'll be sure to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete