Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Khador - Destroyer

I initially attempted some wet-blends, but found it really difficult to get them looking right on the large flat areas of armour. I ended up just painting a clean basecoat with some washes before giving the light-khaki a dry-brush with white.

Still - I think the model turned out alright, and I'll be using this colour scheme for the rest of my Khador.
Oh, I also found some backgrounds for my photos somewhere online (can't remember where!), and after having a look at the resulting photos, I think they definitely help make the photos a little more exciting than the plain white backgrounds I had before.

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment