Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just a few more steps...

Looking on my shelf, I can see so many squads and units that I've had at the 'nearly finished' or 'almost complete' stage for a disgraceful amount of time.
These units are just waiting for that last level of highlighting, getting their basing done or some other minor step that I never got around to doing.
I usually get side tracked by new shiny things or other new projects, while they sit on my shelf crying in neglect.


Well, that's all about to change with this blog. While I await the delivery of the new models for my new 40K army (5-10 business days) I'm going finish off one unit per day, and post the photos here.

I'm also trying to figure out the layout for my blog - so there are going to be a few changes in the early days while I figure out what works and what I like.
So stick around, plenty more adventures in miniwargaming to come!

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment