Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Forge Fathers Assembled


So with my Project Pandora set complete, it was time to start work on my new army - Forge Fathers! I mentioned in an earlier post that I had managed to get my hands on two Fate of the Forgestar sets, as well as the Forge Father Huscarl character model at a fantastic price.

The models in the above shot are the assembled Forge Fathers from one of the Fate of the Forgestar sets. There are 5 extra Forge Father Steel Warriors in the set (6 actually - one model doesn't come with a base though), so what you see above are 15 Steel Warriors at the back, 5 Stormrage Veterans at the front and the Jotunn Hailstorm Cannon on the left.

Below are some shots of the Jotunn Hailstorm Cannon (one next to a Space Marine for scale), which I plan on painting and entering into the local club's painting competition!
So I'll get an undercoat on these guys and start painting them up - more Forge Father action to come!



Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment