Monday, May 28, 2012

Something WICKED this way comes!

I've had a hard time trying to chase down a copy of Project Pandora; Grim Cargo. With the lack of Mantic support down here in Australia, I’ve had to order a copy from the UK, which means I’m going to be waiting a long while for delivery!


That’s a long wait, especially if you’re really excited about a game – so I thought I’d start on a little side project while in an attempt to sate my excitement. I’m going to create some proxy models to use for Project Pandora with some existing models I’ve got lying around.

I’ve got a bunch of Space Marines lying around (I think most miniature wargamers do!) so I thought I’d start on them to make up a proxy force for the Corporation. I’ve got a few ideas about what models I can proxy for the Ver-myn but I’ll confirm what I’ve got hiding in my collection before I make any decisions.

Stay tuned for Project Pandora: Grim Cargo action!

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment