Friday, January 13, 2012

Skorne - Titan Gladiator


I was up way past my bedtime last night finishing this model and snapping these photos. As I was painting him, I was doubtful about how he would turn out, in terms of colour distribution/balance - being a big old beast he doesn't have as much cloth and fatigues as the Cyclops Savages had. Looking at these pictures today though, I actually think he looks pretty good.

I opted for a darker skin tone, to contrast the dominant light bone colour of the armour, and thought that brown would tie in with the bone colour better than the traditional grey skin tone.

As I mentioned earlier, I'll be entering this model into the local club's painting competition. After seeing some of the other fantastic entries though, I'm doubtful I'll win - but as always, I'm just happy to have some fun and have a go!






Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment