Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dreadball - Limited Edition Azure Forest Pitch

My Limited Edition Azure Forest Pitch arrived yesterday, ordered from Mantic Direct, and I couldn't be happier with the product and postage!
The board is the same high quality as the original Dreadball board, and the level of detail on the thing is phenomenal. Looking forward to some Dreadball action on this badboy!
My order was dispatched on Wednesday July 23rd (according to the email notification from Mantic) and arrived Tuesday July 29th - amazing! Less than a week to deliver from the UK to Australia, and it only cost USD$5 for postage - that's the fantastic service I've come to expect from Mantic Games.

Click to enlarge photos! But please note that the photos are taken in less
than optimal lighting... it was the best I could do getting home from work!



Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment