Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Miniature Photography - eBay Style


I mentioned in a previous post that for my birthday I ordered one of these sets from eBay (AU$35 including postage). It arrived during the week, and I finally got the chance to open it up over the weekend.

I've taken photos of my Mercs, and I'm already happy with the small investment I made. The amount of time I spent looking for the right lamp, the right lightbulbs for the lamp, as well setting it up the right distance from the model etc etc made this a great purchase, which I can highly recommend for miniature photography.

I think I'll dedicate an entire weekend to retaking photos of all my models, and reposting them on this blog over the span of a few weeks. I'll be posting the photos of my WM Mercenaries up over the next week - stay tuned!
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment