Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sync on the Warpath!

Over the weekend it was brought to my attention that HobbyHub, a local Mantic distributor, was holding a sale on some of the Warpath items.
I immediately logged onto their website to see what was on sale, and bought up a bunch of Warpath items I'd been looking for an excuse to buy.


I hadn't mentioned this in an earlier post because it seemed to good to be true and I almost expected to receive an email saying that they were out of stock and I'd missed out on a great deal.
But I was ecstatic and relieved to receive a package yesterday morning which contained my order:

  • 2x Fate of the Forgestar (Warpath Starter Box)
  • 1x Forge Father Huscarl

I plan on making a small Forge Father Army, and at the sale prices, the Orx Marauders were just a fantastic bonus.
I'm going to finish off my Veer-myn for Project Pandora, but as soon as that's done I'm going start work on my Forge Fathers!

More Project Pandora, followed by Warpath, to come!
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment