Thursday, November 17, 2011

Warmachine Incoming!

My wife has no interest in miniature wargaming, except that she knows it makes me happy. I don't know why she needs so many shoes, but that makes her happy :) So, as long as we don't break the bank, I let her shop, and she lets me indulge in my toy soldiers.
So when she asked me what I wanted as a gift for our upcoming wedding anniversary, I couldn't think of anything cooler than getting the Warmachine Two Player Battle Box!


After numerous annoying emails from myself, Dan from Defiant Gaming informed me that he had received a restock of the Warmachine Two Player Battle Box, as well as some other models I thought I'd grab to bolster the Khador side of things. Within the hour my order was processed, and is now en route to me as I type - again more fantastic customer service from Defiant Gaming!

So, plenty more Warmachine action to come!
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment